You've Gotta Get It

We've Gotta Get Blogging......Random Thoughts, Random Experiences, and a Lot of Random Stuff.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here It Goes.........

Everytime I have the opportunity to meet people, the conversation goes something like this:
Them: "Do you blog?"
YGGI: "No."
Them: "Why not? You really should blog."
YGGI: "What would I talk about? How would I get my topics?"
Them: "You just answered your own question. Now you really should blog."


Here it goes......this is my first blog entry. What will I talk about? My crystal ball is telling me I will share our experiences. We'll tell you about our neat adventures. We'll tell you about what made us laugh for the day. We'll also share with you our hurdles, and how we got over them with the support around us.

Will we talk about You've Gotta Get It (@GetYourYGGI)? Perhaps. However, YOU make You've Gotta Get It. Hence, we'll talk about YOU. We'll talk about the differences you made for us yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Guess what.....I just completed my first blog entry! It really wasn't so bad!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Lori!! I'm going to make Mindy do it. ;)I bet she would be superb! ;) Signed, Reesa's BFF from HS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now.... you're IN! Kudos JL! I agree, you're always all over the Greater Chicagoland Area and meetin peeps here & there. I bet you have lots of stories to share! And you seem to get gorgeous freebies like beautiful brooches :) Thanks for including me in lunch today, it was good fun & delish. See ya in da hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere Sunshine..if you thought Twiiter and FB were time consuming, just wait. Look forward to reading your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!! I was driving today thinking to myself...."I could write about this." That must have happened six times today! Now I forgot what it was I was going to blog about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear A.L.
    LOL.....and so you need to carry a notebook and pen with you or record into your phone when you have an idea cuz if you don't....pfffttt....it's gone in a poof. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are writing. I so know that you have a great deal to share because you are SO social and are so city-savvy. You go girl. I am so proud of you. See? The water wasn't so bad after all, huh? xxxxoooo
    Fan Club Prez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, you are correct. Love YOUR biggest fan!! <3

    ReplyDelete