You've Gotta Get It

We've Gotta Get Blogging......Random Thoughts, Random Experiences, and a Lot of Random Stuff.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Beauty of Networking

One of the things that I have become known for is my art to network. I am always being asked, "Where can I get this?" "Do you know someone who can do this?" "Do you know anyone in this industry?" You get the picture.

Today, I had the joy of participating in my first YGGI meeting with our founder Maureen and four incredible women who have joined our team. One of the things I realized was that all four women were there and connected to me through the art of networking. Each woman was independent, and they had never crossed each other's paths before. Now they have, and together we are the YGGI team.

I encourage you to network. I encourage you to find some common ground with others. Get out there! Use the power of social media to engage others. You'd be surprised how connected we all are!

Btw, I was encouraged to sign my blogs so you know who I am. As apprehensive as this was to me, it was explained to me that people want to know who they are connecting with whether in person or on our blog.

Judy L.

1 comment: